Adjustable apparatus made with the same craftsmanship as the ELITE™ Pommel Horse.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Constructed with 7/10’’ (1.8cm) layer of dense foam and covered with a formfitting synthetic leather-like cover
- Height adjustable from 37 ½’’ to 53’’ (95cm to 135cm) in 5cm increments with smooth action assist springs
- Dual locking spin and snap lock mechanisms
- Non-marking floor contacts, one with an adjustable leveling foot
- A Tie-Down System is recommended, since the base is lighter than the ELITE™ unit (422-068)
- 406-100 - CLASSIC™ Pommel Horse - wt. 231 lbs. (105kg)