United Athletic International Limited One-Year Warranty
United Athletic International warrants to the consumer that the products herein sold, except those products manufactured according to the design, prints or specifications of the consumer, are free of defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty, together with any and all warranties implied by law, shall be limited to a duration of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser.
Any defects, malfunction, or failure of the products to conform to this warranty will be remedied by United Athletic International, in the manner provided below.
This warranty does not cover, and is intended to exclude, any liability on the part of United Athletic International, whether under warranty or under any warranty implied by law, for any indirect or consequential damages for breach hereof or thereof.
Note: Some state do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or on the exclusion of indirect or consequential damages, so the above limitation on duration of implied warranties and the above exclusion of incidental and consequential damages may not apply to you.
Responsibility of TrampMaster
United Athletic International’s responsibility under this warranty shall be to repair, at its expense with no charge to the consumer, any product(s) or part(s) thereof which are actually defective, malfunctioning or otherwise constitute a violation of this warranty. If United Athletic International for is for any reason unable to repair such product(s) or part(s) within eight (8) weeks after the receipt of the consumer's notification of a warranty claim. Then United Athletic International's responsibility shall be at its option either to replace the product(s) or part(s) with comparable non-defective ones without charge to the consumer, or to refund the fill purchase price. United Athletic International's obligations of repair, replacement, refund are conditional upon the consumer's return of the defective product(s) or part(s) to United Athletic International.
If any product(s) or part(s) thereof covered hereby are actually defective within the terms of the warranty. United Athletic International will bear the shipping, and/or mailing charge actually incurred in the consumer's compliance with United Athletic International's instructions for return of the product(s) or part(s). If the product(s) or part(s) prove not to be defective with in the terms of this warranty, then all costs and expenses in connection with the processing of a consumer's claim here-under shall be borne by the customer.
Responsibility of the Consumer
The consumer's responsibility under this warranty shall be in the instance of a warranty claim, to notify United Athletic International of the defect, malfunction, or any other manner in which the terms of the warranty are violated. You may secure performance of warranty obligations here-under by, in writing:
1. Specify the product or part involved (by model or serial number or other factor sufficient for United Athletic International to identify the product involved), where, when and from whom the product was purchased.
2. Describe the nature of the defect, malfunction or other violation of the warranty and mail this notification to the address shown below. United Athletic International will then contact you and issue a returned goods authorization form. The consumer should then send the defective product or part together with the returned goods authorization form to the address below. The returned goods authorization form must be visible on the outside of the return package or delivery will refused and all freight will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. Deliver the product or part to the authorized United Athletic International dealer from whom the product was purchased.
2. In certain cases, the dealer is authorized to complete warranty obligation himself, and in others, he must return the product or part to United Athletic International. The dealer is obligated to follow whichever course is appropriate.
3. Upon completion of warranty obligations, the dealer will notify you of the availability of your product or part for pick-up.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Maintenance of Your Equipment
1. Make sure all joints are fastened securely.
2. Replace worn or malfunctioning parts immediately.
3. Replace all warning or instruction labels which have been marred or removed. (call for free replacements)
4. Where velcro is used, clean with stiff brush to remove lint.
5. Cleaning of vinyl.
A. Naugahyde should be kept as free of perspiration as possible.
B. Daily cleaning with mild soap and warm water is recommended to insure proper hygiene.
DO NOT use any cleaning agent containing chlorine. Chlorine will damage naugahyde and vinyl.
To clean mats and protect against blood borne pathogens (i.e. HIV and hepatitis B virus) TrampMaster recommends the use of the following tuberculocidal products, which will not damage vinyl in mats:
6. Replace worn or frayed parts immediately using only genuine TrampMaster parts.
7. All inquiries regarding parts, orders or equipment functioning should be addresses to:
United Athletic International Phone: 800-877-5294
401 Marshall Road, Suite C Fax: 636-225-0757
Valley Park, Missouri 63088 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org