The most valuable training tool in the gym! Athletes can learn perfect technique on skills in a fraction of the normal training time. Multiple repetitions of tumbling and gymnastics skills are easy on the body. Train multiple forward and backward tumbling skills on the bed or landing in a portable pit.
- Can be permanently stationed or easily tipped on its side for storage
- constructed of strong durable steel, but considerably lighter than most other brands
- The steel frame is finished with a high gloss black powder coat paint
- All floor contact points of the PowerTrac are cushioned by tough rubber feet
- Frame padding is 1.4" x 12" cross-linked foam wrapped in 18 oz. vinyl
- Springs are diagonally placed at the four corners of the unit providing safety and convenience of being able to dismount from the very end of the bed and still have a firm footing and good rebound
- The entire bed is double-sprung
- There are about six springs per foot.
- Heavy 1/4" wire spring anchor strip is continuously welded to the inside of the top round tubular railing for spring hook-ups. This provides twice the strength and durability of conventional beds and reduces gaps and ripples on the tumbling surface.
- Springs are of the highest quality steel wire and plate finished with tapered ends.