"So.... what's the difference between the AirFloor, AirTrack P2 or AirTrack P3?"
Technically, it's just the thickness. The AirFloor is 4", the P2 is 8" thick, while the P3 is 13" thick. However, this small difference in thickness leads to an entirely different use and feel.
The thicker the mat;
The thinner the mat;
Depending on the sports you practice, but also your age, skill and weight, you may prefer one mat over the other. Not sure which would be best for you? Let us know and we'd be happy to advice.
- AirTracks allow you to preform more exercises using less energy, allowing more reps equaling more success!
- Training on most conventional sports surfaces is hard on the body and especially on the joints. Over time, this can cause injuries, but practicing on AirTracks is more friendly for your body thanks to the soft impact.
- Easily portable from gym to gym. AirTracks are light, portable, easy to set up and fit in the back seat of your car.
- Besides their supportive and impact reducing features, AirTrack mats have a great fun factor and encourage people to try new skills.
- AirTrack products must pass an extensive quality control test which includes a 16-hour pressure test, as well as testing on size, flatness, color, and special requirements.
- All products have a unique code to track their production details.
- AirTrack maintains high standards due to 30 years of craftsmanship and by using high quality materials.
- The material used for the flat Air Products is called Sports Double Wall Fabric (DWF) which is made of 2 layers of coated fabric connected to each other by thousands of small threads. Products from SportsDWF are airtight and have a completely flat surface.
- No constant blowers are needed causing noise in the gym because mats maintain pressure for hours after inflation.
- The surface is completely flat and the pressure can easily be adapted to your weight and level.
- 2 year protection against manufacturing defects
- Problems rarely occur but when an Air Product is leaking, the repair takes no longer than 10 minutes with the help of a repair kit and instruction video you will be provided with.
- The lifespan of an AirTrack product of more than 7 years is definitely no uncommon making AirTrack products worth the investment.